CIT provides immersion programs for faculty to learn about and explore teaching blended or distance courses with technologies and in online learning environments. These immersive faculty development and e-learning service opportunities are provided throughout the academic year, including institutes for online course development and institutes for blended learning. Institutes for Online or Blended Course Development provide an opportunity for faculty to develop a quality online course using best practices, sound pedagogy and appropriate learning technologies.
By following the links below, you will access the full description of these events:
- CIT Summer Institute for Online Course Development - Tuesday Cohort
- CIT Summer Institute for Online Course Development-Wednesday Cohort
- CIT Institute for Online Course Development
- CIT Spring Institute for Blended Learning
- CIT Fall Institute for Blended Learning
- Teaching & Learning with Technology Institute
- CIT Customized Institutes- Customized support and training for departments on campus who are interested in offering courses online.