Video & Media
Video Production Studio in Rose Library
Professional video audio production facilities, resources, and assistance are available to any JMU faculty and staff. CIT Media Services staff handles the technical issues while faculty focus on their instructional content.
- Professional lighting and audio
- Teleprompter to guide presenter
- Portable equipment to film anywhere
- Screen capture for web and software instruction
- Customized graphics
Types of shoots:
- Interviews and panel discussions
- Detailed how-to instruction
- Computer and web instruction
- Presentations mixed with additional media content.
Narration Room in Rose and Carrier Libraries
This is a sound cushioned room with professional audio equipment for recording narrations to videos, powerpoints, and for creating audio podcasts.
Software includes: Camtasia Studio and MS Office.
As always, staff are available to assist you in using this equipment and software.
To use this room, call 568-7061 in Carrier or in Rose Library, 568-4836.
Who Can Use the CIT?
CIT Walk-In areas, studios, and edit suites are for faculty/staff/GAs use only. If a faculty member needs to have a student or student employee to have access to the CIT resources, they may be given permission if the faculty member contacts the CIT and makes a request.
Need specialized help on your multimedia project?
Request a personalized meeting at your office or in one of the CIT locations.